Eat Stop Eat lifestyle

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪eat stop eat‬‏

For the past 6 months I’ve been following the Eat Stop Eat program…
…This is my true story, by Claire Goodridge…


“Why do I do this every time?” 
“What is wrong with me?” I thought to myself.
I was supposed to be on a diet, yet I had just stuffed my face with a MASSIVE bowl of cheesy pasta and bread and topped it off with ice cream for dessert.
The day had started off so well too..
I had some fruit and muesli for breakfast. Some salad and tuna for lunch but then I ended up ruining everything at dinner.
I was in my 30’s, I was single and 40 pounds overweight.
My ex boyfriend called me fat and disgusting before he left me for someone else.
I hated even looking in the mirror anymore, it just depressed me.
Believe me, I had tried to lose weight…
Over the years I had bought about 20 different books and e-books that were just way too complicated to follow..
I had bought workout programs but I just don’t have the time to spend hours every day working out, nor the energy because I work full time…
…So there I was sat on my bed with my laptop out on a Sunday evening, I could see the sun going down outside and the sky was a beautiful shade of orange.
On my screen was the sales page for a product called Eat Stop Eat..
I’d heard a lot of good comments about Eat Stop Eat over the years but for some reason it was one of the few products I hadn’t actually bought.
As I sat there looking at the screen, my cursor hovered over the order button as I wondered if I was about to waste my money yet again on something that was just going to collect dust on my hard drive.
All of as sudden the mean things my boyfriend had said about me flashed across my mind.
“You’re fat… It’s disgusting… You’ll always be fat… I’m leaving…”
I don’t know if it was anger or defiance but at that very moment as my hand trembled I clicked the order button and bought Eat Stop Eat.
As soon as I saw the “Thanks for your order message” I almost felt a sigh of relief..
..I just had a good feeling.
I wasn’t going to be weak anymore. I was going to lose weight and prove everyone wrong. No matter what it took!
..For the next couple of hours I read through the entire Eat Stop Eat manual.
By the time I had finished reading I was so excited to get started.
The Eat Stop Eat system was completely different to any other weight loss product I had bought before.
This was something even I could see myself doing. It was simple and easy to follow.
The Eat Stop Eat program is all about doing something called intermittent fasting..
You pretty much ‘take a break’ from eating for a set period of time 2-3 times per week.
…On the days that you’re not fasting you can pretty much eat what you want, within reason.
So the very next day after reading through the Eat Stop Eat manual I got started with my very first fast.
With all the information in the Eat Stop Eat guide I was actually able to do the fast with no problems.
After that first day I walked into my little bathroom…
…Nervously I pulled out the electronic scales and stepped on them..
Yesterday I weighed 174 pounds..
I looked down at the scales to see that I now weighed..
173 pounds!
I couldn’t believe it. I weighed myself again and again. 173, everytime…
..I had just lost a pound in less than 24 hours.
I was so happy..
I had found something that actually worked and even I could do it..
For the next 6 months I continued to follow the Eat Stop Eat program without fail..
..And every time I did I fasted I would lose more and more weight.
It wasn’t long before I really started to notice big changes..
  • I had more energy.
  • My skin was clearer.
  • My skin was tighter.
  • I was looking slimmer.
  • I looked and felt healthier.
Before I knew it people at work and the locals in my town would come up to me and say stuff like..
“You’ve lost weight haven’t you, well done, how did you do it?”
It felt nice that people around me were noticing too. I’d never had any good attention come my way before!
What I like about the Eat Stop Eat program is that it isn’t a burden to your everyday life.
You still get to eat the foods that you enjoy..
You don’t have to count calories or workout for 60 minutes a day…
And the fasting days are actually not that hard to get through when you have a good system to follow.
It’s something that anyone can do, even if you work full time like me..
…Before I knew it 6 months had flown by..
It was a Sunday morning and I had just fasted the day before.
I was both excited and nervous as I stepped onto the bathroom scales that morning. I closed my eyes for a few seconds…
…I knew I was close to my 135 pound goal but I hadn’t weighed myself in over a week…
After a few moments I slowly opened my eyes to see the numbers 133 pounds staring back at me!
I had done it! Thanks to the Eat Stop Eat program I had lost over 42 pounds. 🙂
I stepped off those scales feeling like a new woman. Confident and happy.
That was probably one of the best moment of my life. For once I had actually accomplished something and reached a goal.
…Since then I have continued to use the Eat Stop Eat program but instead of fasting 3 times per week. I now just do it once a week.
This has helped me to maintain my new weight.
I’m still 133 pounds to this day.
…Let me tell you what happened a couple of weeks ago…
It was a wonderful sunny day and I was walking through the park to go to the local shops..
…There was a beautiful smell of freshly cut grass in the air and the birds were singing..
When out of nowhere coming around the corner was my ex boyfriend, you know the one..
As we got closer and closer he took a look at me and when he realized it was me he stopped walking his jaw just dropped.
He just stood there with a SHOCKED  😮  look on his face as I walked past him.
…I didn’t give him a second look but I had a big smile on my face the rest of the walk.
Since then he’s tried to message me about 50 times.. I blocked his number..
Life is great now. I’m happy, confident and healthy.
And it’s all thanks to the Eat Stop Eat program..
Now it’s your turn.. I urge you to click here and get the Eat Stop Eat program.
Then get started with it as soon as possible. You won’t regret it.
…It will change your life.
Believe me, if it worked for me then it will work for you!

Eat Stop Eat lifestyle Eat Stop Eat lifestyle Reviewed by Unknown on 6:12 PM Rating: 5

قناتنا على اليوتوب